GA-92XTd Magnetic Locator detects the signal from a rusty bolt or other small item is much weaker than the signal from a larger target,
The instrument will not respond to nonâferrous metals, such as gold, silver, copper, brass and Aluminium.
1. Locating Shallow Manholes Covers range up to 8 Feet.
2. Locates Water Well Casings Buried up to 15 Feet Deep.
3. Locates Metal handles or reinforcing bars on Septic Tank Covers range up to 4 Feet.
4. Locating & Tracing buried Barbed Wires just beneath the Surface & tracing pieces of barbed wire embedded in Trees.
5. Locates Rusty Bolt or 18-inch length of Â¾ inch rebar can be located up to 7 Feet.
6. Locates both Valve & its Casing & the plastic enclosures containing magnets (which are typically used with nonâferrous valve boxes) are easily located at depths of 6 feet.
7. Locates Four inch pipes can be located at depths up to 9 feet.
8. Finally Depends upon the signal pattern will vary depending on the vertical or horizontal orientation of the drum and how deep it is buried. A fiftyâfive gallon drum can be located at depths up to 8 feet.
One hand operation makes finding faster, providing both audio and visual indication of ferrous objects up to 16 feet underground. So go ahead, make your move to the Schonstedt GA-92XTd.
When you have your hands full on the job site, carry the XTd on your hip. With one hand, you can detect the magnetic fields of all ferromagnetic objects property markers, manholes, septic tanks, well casings, valve boxes, cast iron pipes, steel drums, unexploded ordnance up to sixteen feet below the surface.